Been there, done that survey
July 1, 2020 | Covid-19 | No Comments|
And the answers are….
We asked you fun survey questions to lighten the mood about the last few months, and here’s what you had to say.
- Rolls of Toilet Paper — I think we’ve found the rolls missing from the grocery store! 80% responded they either had between 11 and 20 rolls on hand, or that they could open their own store. Good to know.
- WORST thing about quarantine — People were pretty evenly split between forgetting what day it is, finding themselves binge-watching old movies and TV shows, and regretting that they could not travel.
- BEST thing about quarantine — Hands down, people were pleased by the let-up from everyday pressure, with 80% saying they forget what day it is. It really can be nice when that happens.
- How many pounds put on during quarantine — Even split again between those who restrained themselves and put on less than ten, and those who put on more than ten and/or put the scale in the recycle bin. It’s hard to be around the fridge 24/7….
- Things that are better during this time — There was strong agreement that having telemarketers off work, too, is a great thing. And we haven’t lost our sense of humor. Half enjoy going to the bank with a mask on and asking for money, legally.
- What have you learned about yourself? — People got philosophical in their lockdown days. Some of their comments:
- Books will see me through the long days.
- Life is about more than being out and running around. It’s nice to think.
- I have more patience.
- I can actually do laundry (don’t tell my spouse)
- I watch the news.
- I’m so old I just stick to my routine… three meals a day and strawberries for dessert! (Sometimes with chocolate.)
- I can persevere.
- I am actually looking forward to working again.
Our survey is now closed.
Thanks for playing along.